ICON’s highly skilled staff will take measurements at your home after installation of cabinets. This precision templating process will depict any existing deviations to produce a perfectly adjusted countertop with our leading-edge laser templating machinery. ICON has fabricated and performed hundreds of precision templating & stone installations from small single pieces to large multi-unit developments.
In 14,400 square feet of space, ICON’s fabricating facility is equipped with the latest Breton CNC machinery and the most sophisticated one, achieving the most precise quality in the shortest time. Our facility also features an environmentally safe water filtration system.
At ICON’s factory, fabrication is carefully taking care of in a 5 steps procedure:
- Operators meticulously check the templates
- Quality operators clean and inspect the selected stone slab before cutting it using the electronically-drawn templates
- Craftsmanship and technology are mix together for the finishing stage: the edge profile you selected is shaped with human expert know-how.
- The countertop is then polished again and checked accurately with the original specifications for top precision.
- All edging and polishing is double checked by another operator before it leaves the shop.
At ICON, quality control is serious and unsurpassed.
Then, your new countertop is installed by our expertly trained installers, who make onsite adjustments for a perfect fit. That is when many ‘tricks of the trade’ are used to give you the best installed finish product possible.
Our installation teams are trained to pay attention to detail and take the extra time that may be required to deliver a quality job.